Suffolk Hearing and Speech Center of Good Samaritan Hospital
Providing Services for Human Communication
369 E. Main Street
Building 1, Suite 1
East Islip, NY 11730
The Suffolk Hearing and Speech Center is a not-for-profit agency within the community since the 1960s. Our dedicated staff provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to people of all ages. Certified by the New York state Department of Health as a diagnostic and treatment center, Suffolk Hearing and Speech Center blends the most modern diagnostic technology with a caring atmosphere and a staff of highly qualified licensed and certified audiologists to provide the highest level of service to our patients.
Our audiological/hearing aid services include:
- Complete Audiological Evaluations
- Pediatric Hearing Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Evaluations
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fittings
- Hearing Aid Check Ups and Adjustments
- Completed Line of Digital, Programmable and Analog Hearing Aids
- FM Evaulations, Fittings or Adjustments
- Assistive Listening Devices Available
- Earmold, Noise Protection and Swim Molds Custom Made
The center has been dispensing hearing aids since the 1980s. We provide extensive counseling and adjustment time so that maximum satisfaction in hearing aid usage is achieved.
We accept Medicare and Medicaid and most private insurance. To make an appointment or to obtain more information about our services, please call (631) 277-6000.