A Lifetime Dedication to Good Sam
Mr. and Mrs. John J. Halleron, III, share a long history with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. In fact, Mr. Halleron’s father, John J. Halleron, Jr., was an incorporator of the hospital in 1959 and a member of its initial Board of Trustees. Mr. and Mrs. Halleron have continued the family legacy through dedicated volunteer service and generous personal support of the medical center and its programs through The Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation. Since 2006, Mr. Halleron has served as Chairman of The Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation. Under his leadership, more than $10 million has been raised.
Their support of Good Samaritan and commitment to advancing the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of others in our community has enabled the Medical Center to provide the best in specialty care, the latest in technology and life-saving equipment and the most modern and up-to-date facilities.