Emergency Department and Medical Center Statistics
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center opened its doors in 1959. Throughout the years, modernizations and renovations have made what was once a small community hospital into the Medical Center that it is today.
Emergency Department Facility opened in 2001 and was renovated in 2015.
A technologically advanced, state of the art facility:
- Spans an enormous 29,200 square feet
- Contains 100 patient beds
- Among the highest annual ED patient volumes in the NY area at 92,000
- Annual volume of 25,000 Pediatric Emergency Department visits
- Catchment volume is 500,000
- 437 Hospital beds